Knickers.

Courtesy of Jean.
Temasek Polytechnic, school of Business.
Diploma in Retail Management.

I speak my own words like phases of the baked moon. I live my own life like thunders of the monstrous storms.


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stop right there, quack.

I have the urge to express the string of words churning in my mind through the ability of my fingers. More often than not, inspiration hits when I have no means of recording. I would always have to make do with the capacity of my memory, but as you know, I have a memory like a sieve. Besides, I am no writer. I can't produce anything substantial. I talk stupid.
Get what I am saying? Yes, you do.


I have a friend, a girl whom sits right at the core of my heart. She feels every thud of my heart. She understands me like no one else does. She grows the leaves on my tree. She grows the flowers on my grass. She draws the curtains to my stage. Most of all, I know she loves me as much as I love her.
My beloved best girlfriend, Nabilah Zaharah Shah.
(I thought I should be grateful and feature her on my post.)

No comments: